The End of Tenancy Cleaning we provide is a guaranteed service for 48 hours. If we miss any of the areas below, we will dispatch the team back for free. All cleaning products and equipment will be provided for that type of service and you will not be charged extra for that. No hidden fees will apply and we will make sure that all cleaning standards are covered. Please see below a list of what will be included in the clean:
- Remove all grease and grime where applicable
- Clean inside/outside all kitchen cupboards, drawers, washing machine and dishwasher
- Clean sink and taps
- Clean inside/outside your microwave, oven, fridge/freezer
- Clean and wipe all kitchen surfaces
- Clean and mop floor
Bathroom and Toilets:
- Clean mirrors and windows
- Scrub and sanitize bathroom floors
- Scrub and disinfect sanitary ware
- Clean bath, sink, showers and tiles
Bedroom, Living and Dining room:
- Clean and polish all door frames and window ledges, clean all skirting boards and radiators
- Vacuum all carpets and mop hardwood floors
- Clean and dust all furniture, mirrors, pictures
We will make sure your appliances are cleaned to a high standard according to the cleaning standards we advertise. However, if they have not been cleaned since they were purchased, unfortunately we will not be liable for ingrained dirt that cannot be removed using chemicals. Freezers must be defrosted in advance, as time will not allow us to clean it inside/out. Customers need to ensure that there is hot running water and electricity in order to perform the cleaning properly.
We can clean the windows from outside upon request, only if reachable. Additional charges will apply. In case you would need your carpets or upholstery cleaned, you can add this to your service at an extra charge as well as washing dishes or laundry. We require customers to provide a free parking space for one vehicle, or meter to be paid by the client in order for us to carry out our End of Tenancy Cleaning service.
Should a complaint come up, Cleaning Team London is to be informed within 48 hours and we will be happy to sort out any issues and/or complaints.After this time will not be held responsible.